DID YOU KNOW?
Hotel old dutch
- Hotel Old Dutch in cooperation with his guests, raised a nice amount of money for the action War Child and this check was personally handed over by Jeroen to Radio 538.
- We started the renovation and restoration of the hotel in 2015.
- That after the facade and rooms, we also revamped the reception and breakfast room.
- Anno 2019 all rooms are like new again with new furniture, carpet, curtains etc.
- We are proud to announce that on June 15, 2022 Hotel Old Dutch will have been in existence for NINE YEARS.
- Team Old Dutch is a member of Entrepreneurs Association "Brabantse Wal"? This means that we can introduce you to authentic regional products from Brabant?
- We are "Friend of" pop stage Gebouw-T? Upon presentation of a ticket, this will give you a 10% discount!
Why Hotel Old Dutch Bergen op Zoom ?
In 2022, our last rooms were also completely renovated; from carpeting to net curtains and everything in between has been replaced with renewed comfort with the finesse of today. Using LED t.v.'s and lighting also atmospherically contributes to sustainable energy. Our solar panels, newly installed in 2022, also contribute to our vision of corporate responsibility. To take sleeping comfort to a higher level, we have recently replaced all box springs incl. mattresses and the reactions are great!
The hotel has thirteen tastefully furnished and non-smoking rooms. All equipped with a private desk, toilet, shower, flat screen TV and minibar.
If you have a preference for our first or second floor, we will take this into account. As a guest, you can also use the very fast WIFI network (60Mb/s) free of charge throughout the hotel.
In our cozy breakfast room you can enjoy a delicious coffee
(variant) or tea 24/7. From here you overlook the impressive buildings of the historic Stationsstraat which were all built around 1883.
You can check in from 16:00 to 21:30; on the day of departure you can use your room and its facilities until 10:30.
All room rates include 9% VAT, excluding surcharges.